ABOUT THE PRODUCT
V-Core Services Protection System is proprietary fire resistant system that consists of V-Core vermiculite boards. V-Core is a low density and easy-to-cut low maintenance vermiculite board that has excellent fire resistance and thermal insulation properties.
The V-Core Services Protection System is fitted to riser mains and building services which provides up to 4 hours of fire resistance rating. It is tested extensively in Singapore, for pipes up to 300mm as well as multiple pipes in a single enclosure, exceeding Singapore’s standard requirements.
Why use V-core Services Protection System?
- Can be applicable for either single or multiple pipes
- Prevents immediate failure of the riser pipes in fire situation
- Provides good heat insulation performance slowing temperature rise of water passing through inside the riser pipes
- Developed to minimize loss of water pressure occurring in the riser pipes during fire situations
- Can be fitted general building services i.e. plastic pipes, gas pipes lines main hydrant
- Protects combustible services preventing fire from propagating to other building areas
- Ensures important building services, i.e. fire alarms, sprinkler systems, are operational in fire situations
- Prevent emission of toxic fumes from combustible services, i.e. plastic pipes