Incorporated in 1999 with its core focus in Firestop Barrier System in the Building and Construction industry, LPC Industrial has evolved over the years to become a One-Stop Solutions Provider for Passive Fire Protection Systems and a reputable Fire Protection Manufacturer Representative in the industry.
As our expertise in the industry strengthened through our dedicated work, our organization is recognized by architects and consultants. We are engaged to do research, design and carry out fire testing at accredited laboratories to develop tailored solutions catering to various projects’ requirements.
As an advancing organization, we strive to provide every individual in the organization an opportunity for skill upgrading and advancement in accordance to the industry’s latest requirements. With advancement, our company calls for a proper management system to be put in place to ensure continuous improvement and productivity.
With customer focus in mind, we embarked on a path towards ISO Management System in 2007 by engaging CCIS as our Management Consultant, and underwent a total overhaul of existing workflow process to implement new SOP and integration with Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
With the commitment of a dedicated team, LPC Industrial has achieved ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007 integrated management certification in November 2007. On top of that, our recent achievement was BIZSAFE STAR Certification and MOM Approved Scaffold Contractor-MOM Ref No. (084-010-00681)
In 2011, LPC Industrial is proud to be recognized as a Singapore SME 1000 Company and a BCA Registered Contractor – ME06 (Grade L4) company.
Abesco Ltd, Nullifire Ltd, Isolatek International, Hawke Transit System etc. are some of our key product principals that manufacture all Fire-Rated material in accordance to ISO 9001or equivalent requirements & tested to BS/BS-EN/UL standards. Each product comes with Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Technical Data Sheet (TDS) and are classified under the SETSCO Product Certification Scheme, Class 1 and/or PSB TUV SUD Product Listing Scheme, Class 1A issue to LPC.
LPC Industrial is committed in providing reliable quality products and efficient services to the satisfaction of our clients. We ensure the providence of quality management to support the sales and project team so as to provide our esteemed customers with the best services.
Our Team of top-notch dedicated individuals will always be willing to go the extra mile to accommodate urgent requests.
We strive to ensure that our quality of work is never compromised and certification, where applicable, is endorsed from 3rd Party Professional, Architect/Engineer and PSB TUV SUD/SETSCO appointed inspector.
Mission & Vision
Endeavour to build a
Long & Lasting
Professional Partnership and
Customer-focused with our valued clients
Towards a mutual rewarding relationship
|We pledge to adopt good human resource practices towards a better built environment workplace.|
- Proactive Fire Protection System
- Acoustical/Thermal Insulation System
- MCT Sealing System for Watertight/ Gastight/ fireproof Cable entries
- Steel Jacketing & Site insulation Works
- Engineering & fabrication works
- Fire Proofing to Structural Steel
- Hot Smoke Test
Effective Integration, proven infrastructure and methodology of works channels through a dynamic work team:
- Frontline Sales Engineer trained technically to provide cost effective solution
- Project Team of Engineers, Supervisors and Direct Workforce to ensure on time job delivery
- Sales Co-ordinators providing excellent customer services
- Safety Supervisors implement risk assessment at jobsite to minimize unsafe acts and mishaps
- Staffs are valued as the most important assets in the company and they are equipped with the tools and resources essential to deliver the highest level of quality and deliver their services professionally
- Staffs are recognized and rewarded based on KPI