Why use the Magvent Microbubble Air & Dirt Separator (MAGCVAD)?
- High-gauss magnetic rod installed to remove all magnetite in the water system.
- Greatly reduced commissioning times after initial fill.
- Longer system life (Due to Air, Magnetite & Dirt elimination)
- Low-pressure drop
- Bi-directional flow
- Max.temp. 110c (Higher On Request)
- Tested to 21 bar
- Standard carbon steel shell (stainless on request)
- Air collects in the air chamber before being automatically vented.
- Floating dirt can be removed by opening the valve situated on the side of the unit.
- The same valve is used for releasing air when filling the system
- Large collector ensures that flushing is only required periodically
- Dirt & Sludge can be flushed while fully operational (no need to shut down)
- An internal stainless steel concentrator to aid removal of air, microbubbles & dirt.
How does the Magvent Microbubble Air & Dirt Separator (MAGCVAD) work?
The word Deaeration describes the removal of dissolved gases from liquids such as air from water. When water is heated or the pressure reduced gas microbubbles are released into the system. Microbubbles can be the cause of major of problems such as pump failure, corrosion and energy loss.
Magnetite, Dirt and Sludge can be the cause of major problems such as pump failure, corrosion and energy loss in Heating & Chilled Water Systems.
The Magvent combines the removal of Air, Magnetite, Dirt and Sludge. Installed on the flow pipe (heating) or return pipe (chilled water) in the system the Magvent (MAGCVAD) will eliminate these microbubbles and all types of Magnetite, Dirt and Sludge from heating and chilled water systems down to 5 micron and less.